Following its closure due to the observance of precautionary measures and government health and quarantine protocols, the CSC Central Office (CO) will resume its operations effective 3 August 2020.
The clients may continue to avail of the following services and transactions online:
|Office Concerned||Services/ Transactions|
|Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO)||
1. Certification and Authentication of Civil Service eligibility
- Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Examination
2. CSC Issuances (Memo Circular, Resolutions, Decision)
3. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) for CY 2010 to CY2018)
4. Employee Records (Appointment Paper and Leave Records for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region and Regional Office No. IV from CY1980 to CY1989
5. Service Card in various agencies from CY1930 to CY1989
6. Statement of Service Record of former CSC employees
|Office for Legal Affairs (OLA)||
3. Request for Legal Opinion and Legal Assistance on CSC Laws, Rules and Regulations through the Online Forum platform found at the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph
Forms may be downloaded from the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph . Clients will be advised of the date of pick up and corresponding legal fees.
|Civil Service Institute (CSI)||
1. Training calendar
2. Online Registration of CSI and L & D Programs/ Courses
3. The following may be viewed online and downloaded (as online resources):
a. List of accredited Learning and Development Institutions (ALDI)
b. Policy Guidelines for ALDI
c. L & D Plan
|Human Resource Relations Office (HRRO)||
1. Petition for Accreditation of Employees’ Organization
2. Application for Registration of Collective Negotiation Agreement
For further information of the above services, clients may visit the CSC website at www.csc.gov.ph.
For your guidance.
(Sgd.) ALICIA dela ROSA-BALA