- Published: 07 October 2020
- Hits: 5165
The CSC Central Office (CO) will be closed from 8-9 October 2020 due to recent confirmed cases of COVID-19. As part of precautionary measures, the CSC Central Office shall undertake disinfection measures and conduct contact tracing.
In this regard, CSC clients are advised not to visit the CSC CO from 8-9 October 2020. The clients may avail of the following services and transactions online:
- Published: 07 October 2020
- Hits: 2835
The CSC Central Office (CO) will continue to be closed for one week from 27-31 July 2020 due to four (4) confirmed cases of COVID-19. As part of precautionary measures, the CSC Central Office shall undertake disinfection measures and conduct contact tracing. The closure is also intended to allow officials and employees to observe the required period of self-isolation pending results of the COVID-19 testing conducted on 24 July 2020.
In this regard, CSC clients are advised not to visit the CSC CO from 27-31 July 2020. The clients may avail of the following services and transactions online:
- Published: 03 October 2020
- Hits: 697
(Updated 05/10/2020) The CSC Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO) shall undertake disinfection measures of its premises from 5 to 9 October 2020.
In this regard, clients requesting for CSC IRMO services are advised to transact business online through the Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) at https://services.csc.gov.ph.
During the same period, documents or printed communications, including mail deliveries from couriers and postal services, shall be received through a Drop Box placed at the CSC Main Entrance. The CSC security guard on duty shall facilitate the recording of all documents submitted through the drop box and ensure the safety of said documents.
Likewise, disinfection will be done at the Civil Service Institute (CSI), both at the CSI Office (3rd Floor) and at the CSI Training Room (4th Floor), during the same period. In this connection, all officials and staff of the CSI shall be on work-from-home arrangement for the said period. Communications addressed to CSI and other concerns shall be received via email at the following:
- Published: 01 October 2020
- Hits: 4128
We are pleased to inform the public that the enhanced Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) for service requests at the CSC Central Office, Batasang Pambansa Complex can be accessed at https://services.csc.gov.ph/ effective 1 October 2020.
In observance of the minimum health protocols due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the enhanced ORAS will now enable the client to:
1. File requests and submit requirements online;
2. Settle payment through any branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP); and
3. Select the mode of receipt of requested documents:
- by mail; or
- pick-up by the client or authorized representative at the CSC Office.
- Published: 15 September 2020
- Hits: 3189
The Commission, through the Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO) – Central Office, will continue to process only online or electronic requests for certified copies of the following documents:
1. Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Eligibility;
2. Civil Service Eligibility Granted under Special Laws and Issuances;
3. CSC Issuance (e.g., Memorandum Circular, Resolution, Decision);
4. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) for CY 2010 to CY 2018; and
5. Employee Record [e.g., Appointment Paper for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region (NCR) and Regional Office No. 4 (Southern Tagalog) from CY 1980 to CY 1989, Statement of Service Record of former Civil Service Commission employees, and Service Card in various agencies from CY 1930 to CY 1989].