Applicants for the Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) on October 12, 2018 in Qatar may register using the Online Registration System at:
The CSC advises applicants to register online AND submit the corresponding documents to the embassy for their applications to be processed.
Stricly follow the procedures below:
- Secure a copy of the application form (CS Form 100, Revised September 2016) from the Philippine Embassy in Doha. The form may also be downloaded from the embassy website, or from the CSC website. The form must be filled out accurately and completely to avoid undergoing the process of correction of personal information later on.
- Provide four pieces of recently taken (not more than three months ago) passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) I.D. pictures in white background, showing the applicant’s bare face (without eye glasses or any accessory that may cover facial features), and with hand-held and written name tag legibly showing the applicant’s signature over printed full name. Two of the I.D. pictures must be pasted on the appropriate spaces in the form, and the remaining two pictures must be attached on the upper left portion of the form.
- Register via the Online Registration System by accurately and compelety supplying the requested personal information.
- Secure an appointment with the Doha Embassy using the same online system.
- On the scheduled date and time of personal appearance, submit to the embassy staff the duly accomplished application form with four I.D. pictures, and photocopy of his/her valid Philippine passport (photo page only) or valid Qatar I.D. (bitika/pataka). The embassy staff will assess the application requirements and give clearance for payment.
- Pay the registration fee of Php1,650 via bank or remittance/payment centers. Please direct payment to the Philippine Civil Service Commission through the following details:
Account Name : CSC Fiscal Autonomy Trust Receipt
Account Number : 3122-1001-10
Bank Branch : Landbank of the Philippines (Batasan, Quezon City Branch)
Swift Code / BIC : TLBPPHMMXXX
- Once payment has been made, scan or take a photo of the bank deposit or payment slip and upload it via theOnline Registration System. The CSC will validate the payment and confirm the applicant’s status.
- Once the application is completed and status is confirmed, log-in to the Online Registration System to generate his/her Notice of School Assignment.